Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Rehab Occupational Therapist to work part-time based in Falkirk. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £31 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
- Assesses, plans and develops specialist rehab treatment programmes for patients/ clients with a wide variety of complex physical needs in a community setting.
- Assess for equipment/adaptations to prevent hospital readmission.
- Assesses and implements therapy programmes, evaluates the outcome and reassesses the treatment.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.