Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in Gravesend. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this Permanent Occupational Therapist job is £30,401 - £37,267 per annum.
- As a band 6 Occupational therapist you will work closely with all members of our multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for delivering, meeting and maintaining high standards of care within the ward therapy team.
- Within this team you will also facilitate safe and timely discharges and ensure patient safety and quality of care.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate on-going professional development, a flexible approach to work and be a good team player.
- You will be expected to be able to demonstrate good leadership, in facilitating timely and safe discharges.
- You'll care for patients and their families in the way thatyou believe is best, delivering our high service standards, sharing best practice, and actively improving the way we work.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Current registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) as an Occupational Therapist.
- Experience working at Band 5 level or above as an Occupational Therapist in 2-3 different clinical areas/rotations, one of which must have been with Older People or Physical Disabilities.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.