Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work on a full-time basis within a community role based in Hull. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24.50 - £26 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract.
- Provide occupational therapy to users within the community.
- Undertake and review assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals
- Provide aids and rehabilitation.
- On occasions design tailor-made equipment and adaptations to users' homes and provide advice on design and planning of buildings and facilities
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.