Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work full-time within a Child Adolescent Mental Health Service based in Melksham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25-£28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
About the role:
- To provide camhs assessments to those 0-18 who present to our service with mental health concerns
- Ability to offer brief intervention for up to six session which may be CBT informed
- Typical presentations are anxiety, low mood, emotional dysregulation, complex family circumstances
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapies
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- 2 years' mental health experience
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.