Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in Deal, Kent on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- 2 years' experience
- Experience in elderly rehab, orthopaedics, neurology and general medical
- Must have good experience of completing thorough assessments, home visits and access visits and be able to work with mainly nursing and medical staff.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.