Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in Bedfordshire on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract.
- To support the Primary Care at Home Team working as part of the multi professional service travelling across Mid Bedfordshire.
- To undertake comprehensive assessments of clients with complex conditions within their own homes.
- Identify and assess for appropriate equipment to meet client's specific needs.
- To effectively manage and priorities own workload in a timely manner.
- To produce timely and accurate records and reports on system.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.