Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work in Loughborough on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30.05 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3 -month contract.
- To provide specialist assessment and treatment of patients with a range of diagnoses.
- To be responsible for planning and prioritising own and departmental workload. To participate in organising and implementing specialist Occupational Therapy services.
- To support the development and implementation policies and procedures across the Occupational Therapy service to ensure quality of service provision and evidence based practice. This includes implementation of relevant national standards and guidelines.
- To provide specialist clinical advice on rehabilitation to Occupational Therapy, undergraduate students, other members of the multidisciplinary team, and external agencies/ organisations as requested.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- To provide specialist assessment and treatment of patients with a range of diagnosis
- Planning and prioritise own and department workload and organising occupational therapist services
- To provide specialist clinical advice on rehabilitation to occupational therapy
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.