Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work full-time within a Community rehabilitation Team based in Maidstone.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
- The West Kent Therapies Service is looking to recruit an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our established Community Rehabilitation Team.
- Our teams of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Therapy Assistants cover Community Hospitals and urban and rural areas in West Kent. We see patients with a wide range of problems including musculoskeletal, neurological, orthopaedic and complex co-morbidities.
- Our staff work closely with our GP partners, Rapid Response, Community Nurses, Complex Care Nurses, Integrated Care, Health & Social Care Coordinators and other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- You must be an HCPC registered Occupational Therapist and will be required to travel around the Trust in a timely manner.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapies
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- 2 years post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.