Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to work full-time (40 hours per week) across various locations in London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this permanent physiotherapist job is £34,170 up to £44,880 per annum. Salary dependent on experience.
- Assess and treat own caseload of patients who may have complex presentations, and maintain own records as an autonomous practitioner.
- To treat musculoskeletal out-patients who present with: a variety of acute and chronic pain patterns; significant physical impairments due to pain or injury; psychological issues; post-operative rehabilitation requirements. And to ensure effective communication where this is impaired due to pain and/or fear.
- A high standard of clinical work is required which will also include active participation in clinical teaching and in-service training sessions.
- To be responsible for a defined area of working e.g. a section of a specialty, or a particular type of patient, working without direct supervision. Clinical / professional supervision takes the form of direct observation of practice or formal training / clinical reasoning sessions; advise and support is always available.
- To be professionally and legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of own work, including the management of patients in your care
- To be responsible for equipment used in carrying out physiotherapy duties, and to adhere to Healthshare equipment policy, including competence to use equipment and to ensure the safe use of equipment by others through teaching, training and supervision of practice.
- To undertake the comprehensive assessment of patients, including those with a complex presentation, using investigative and analytical skills.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Evidence of relevant postgraduate courses / CPD
- Ability to travel across the area
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.