Are you looking for a new full-time Physiotherapist role in Romsey?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to work full-time in Romsey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £24.80 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-6-month contract.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
Responsibilities of the Physiotherapist:
- Undertakes highly skilled musculoskeletal assessment of patients including those with highly complex presentations and from this formulates a diagnosis and treatment plan which is carried out as an autonomous practitioner.
- Takes a role in the supervision, teaching and appraisal of senior, junior and rehabilitation assistants, physiotherapy students and other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Deputises for Team Leader as required.
- Active involvement in service development for the department, Trust and profession.
- Complete tasks assigned/delegated by team lead in a timely and professional manner.
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.