Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Devonport.
The pay rate for this locum MSK Physiotherapist job is £30.78 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team.
- Deliver a professional and personal service at all times.
- Work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy, and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations).
Requirements of the MSK Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Must be a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (MCSP).
- Experience working at post-graduate diploma level in the assessment and treatment of muscular-skeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopaedic conditions, mobilisation, and manipulation.
- Minimum of two years post graduate clinical experience in MSK disorders.
- Previously held a position as a Specialist Physiotherapist Band 6 or equivalent.
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.