Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to work full-time in Luton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this permanent Physiotherapist job is £30,401 - £37,267 per annum.
- You'll be delivering high quality, individualised, evidence-based care to all patients, maintaining accurate records in line with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy standards, maintaining confidentiality, privacy and dignity of patients and share your experience and knowledge with other team members.
- You'll care for patients and their families in the way that you believe is best, delivering our high service standards, sharing best practice, and actively improving the way we work.
- You'll work closely with our Extended Scope Practitioners to develop your own skills and ensure the best possible care for our patients.
- We get together regularly, auditing and sharing standard methodology for innovation and service re-design.
- You will be a part of quality improvements, research and development activity. Here we recognise and celebrate clinical excellence and dedication.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.