Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Microbiology Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role in the Shetland Islands. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is negotiable on an hourly rate (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract. Travel and accommodation are covered in this role.
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Demonstrable experience of specialist microbiology - eg. Fungi, parasitology etc.
- Substantial post-qualification experience in a routine diagnostic microbiology department.
- Practical experience of working in a multi-disciplinary laboratory.
- 2 years' experience
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.