Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Social Worker to work full time within an Older People Community Mental Health Team based in Oldham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Adult Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £23-£25 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract. Hours of work are 09:00 - 17:00, Mon - Fri.
About the role:
- To act as Care Coordinator for Older People under the CPA.
- To arrange & monitor services for care packages.
- To work with Older People with MH issues & their carers/family.
- To liaise with the MDT.
- To take part on a duty rota for the team.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current HCPC registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adult Services.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.