Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work in Chippenham & Devizes. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and this role is on an initial 3-month contract. Core hours are 09:00-17:00 although there is some flexability within this. Full time or part time would be agreeable.
About the role:
- This role is focussed on providing appropriate, effective interventions and treatments to people with severe and enduring mental health needs, and their carers (including friends and relatives) and their supporters in the community, enabling and assisting them to meet daily health, social care and well being needs, in line with personal recovery goals, and facilitating engagement with mainstream services.
- The post holder will also provide clinical leadership and supervision to team members.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.