Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Mental Health Liaison Nurse to work full-time based in Swindon. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Mental Health Liaison Nurse role is £30 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The role will be working as part of the Adults of Working Age MH liaison team.
- The applicant will conduct MH assessments for people who present with MH problems within the Swindon Great western Hospital.
- The majority of the role will be working with people who attend the emergency department following episodes of self-harm.
- The applicant will be required to work a range of shifts between the hours of 8am -22.00pm Monday - Friday.
Requirements of the Mental Health Liaison Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
This Mental Health Liaison Nurse job is advertised by Ben Stone; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.