Are you looking for a new full-time Physiotherapist role in Nottingham?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Inpatient Physiotherapist to work full-time in Nottingham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To contribute to a high quality physiotherapy service to adults as part of the MDT providing a service within a residential setting, hospital and community setting.
- To carry out assessment, goal setting, implementing and evaluating treatment programmes for clients with complex problems/needs in conjunction with the patient/client, healthcare staff and Prison staff
- To work as part of the wider primary care team to provide a co-ordinated service to patients/clients.
- To facilitate and support timely discharge and prevent inappropriate admissions by supporting patients/clients to remain as independent as possible and maintain or improve their level of function.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.