Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for 3 experienced and dedicated Band 6 Infrastructure Engineer to work in Coventry. The pay rate for this locum Infrastructure Engineer job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an on-going contract.
The post holder will support the Senior IT Infrastructure Lead in managing the infrastructure operations for the Coventry and Warwickshire ITC.
- Through knowledge and experience, this technical role will provide specialist advice and guidance to the department and users.
- Work with the Senior IT Infrastructure Lead to ensure that technical policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure that all IT server, network and communications systems are operating at optimum efficiency to maximise availability and reliability for all stakeholder organisations.
- Provide ongoing support and development of any IT server, network and communications systems to ensure its reliability and availability. Handle server, network and communications service incidents to resolution and pursue problem management where appropriate.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the ICT Strategy for the Coventry and Warwickshire IT Collaborative, including Mental Health.
- Day rate - £25
- Night/Sat - £33
- Sunday/Bank Holiday - £40
Requirements of the Infrastructure Engineer:
- Infrastructure Engineering experience.
- Knowledge of server, network and communications operating systems and associated technologies ideally gained in large scale distributed environment.
- Experience providing support and development services in a busy IT service. Experience of negotiating with and managing third parties.
- Experience of multi-customer environment. Working in an ITIL committed support function Experience of VMWare and SAN technology
- Enthusiastic, target driven and self-motivated. Good interpersonal and presentation skills Self-motivated and a commitment to work hours necessary to perform required tasks Punctual, reliable, honest and trustworthy Professional appearance at all times.
- Car owner/driver.
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Pharmacist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Infrastructure Engineer job is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.