Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Immunology Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role in Bangor. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is £27 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 6-month contract.
About the job:
- Running, reporting and troubleshooting routine testing for allergy and autoimmunity on a Phadia Unicap 250.
- Running automated slide processors (ASP 1200 with Quantalink software) for Immunofluorescent screening assays.
- Reading and reporting Immunofluorescent slides (Hep 2, LKS, ANCA, endomysial etc.).
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- HCPC registration
- 2 years post qualifying experience within a similar role
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.