Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Health Visitor to fill a part-time role (3 days per week - flexible) in Maidstone. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Health Visitor job is £24.90-£25 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Delivering Health Visiting to the diverse population of Maidstone by keeping the people who use our services safe through the use of sound clinical skills and effective risk assessments.
- Ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes by using up-to-date skills and adhering to evidence based policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the people that use our services have a good experience by respecting, empowering and working in partnership with them.
- Expected to undertake all 5 mandated contacts, Antenatal and new birth visits, 6-8 week contacts all at home and at times 1-2 1/2 year developmental reviews using ASQ and ASQSE questionnaires.
Requirements of the Health Visitor:
- Specialist Community Public Health Nurse - HV Qualification
- Current NMC registration
- Significant NHS experience as a Health Visitor
This Health Visitor job is advertised by Ed Stevens; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.