Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Dysphagia Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Prescott. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Speech and Language Therapist job is £25.00- £26.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 2 month contract.
- To assess, differentially diagnose and manage appropriately all clients referred within assigned caseloads, through appropriate professional relationships, and in line with professional guidelines.
- To manage overall caseloads using (specialist) knowledge appropriately in the light of service provision policies and local circumstances, and professional guidelines.
- To develop clear care plans based on evidence based practice and produce relevant programmes to promote communication skills
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Must be a car driver
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.