Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Dietitian to fill a full-time role based in St Albans within the Outpatient Department. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Dietitian job is £24 - £25 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is an initial 2-month contract. The hours for this role would be 30 hours per week.
- To assimilate and analyse complex patient information from a variety of sources, including health records. This would include a patient's diagnosis and the results of any investigations.
- To undertake comprehensive nutritional assessments of patients and make clinical judgements on a range of complex dietetic problems that requires investigation, analysis and assessment.
- To formulate individualised management and treatment plans autonomously, using clinical reasoning, and utilising a wide range of treatment skills and options to formulate a programme of care.
- To be responsible for the formulation of dietetic advice to ensure a high standard of clinical care.
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
This Dietitian job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.