Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role based in Norfolk. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Locum Dietitian job is £24 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract.
- To manage own specialist caseload and provide nutritional and dietetic advice in specialist area to medical, health care professionals and other agencies.
- To assess plan and implement treatment programmes and monitor patients in a variety of settings, offering therapeutic dietary advice and education, to address patient's complex and changing need
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
- Must be a car driver
This Dietitian job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.