Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role based in Hull covering critical care, surgery, gastro, inpatients, stroke and neurosurgery.
The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Permanent Dietitian job is £24.50-£26.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
- Support a caseload of patients with acute conditions and recovering from surgery
- Assess, treat and give food-related guidance.
- Device eating plans
This Dietitian job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.