Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN)/Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work as a Crisis Practitioner based in Sheffield, within the Crisis and Home Treatment Team. Night and weekends only block bookings.
Rates (Assignment Rates):
- Day hours - £24.76 - £25.23
- Night/Sat Hours - £32.00 - £33.00
- Sun/BH - £40.00 - £41.00
Requirements of the Crisis Practitioner:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Previous experience working as a CPN.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- The work is crisis assessment so it is having the skill and experience of managing our phone line for people who are ringing up in crisis, being able to do crisis assessments and make decisions in regard to appropriate ongoing crisis care. going out with the police to do assessments when the police have been called as we work with the police every evening.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.