Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Crisis Practitioner (Community Psychiatric Nurse) to work full-time based in Chesterfield. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Crisis Practitioner job is £24 - £35 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
- To manage crisis cases, provide duty cover and provide short term crisis interventions.
- To perform general and risk assessments in diagnosing and treating complex mental health issues.
- To work effectively as part of a MDT (Multi-Disciplinary Team) and liaise with other mental healthcare professionals.
Requirements of the Crisis Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Experienced Crisis Practitioner with relevant professional registration.
- The position is full-time working 37.5 hours on a shift basis as the service runs on a 24/7 basis. Nights and weekend work may be required
- Proven experience working in Community Mental Health in areas such as CMHT, Assertive Outreach, Early Intervention, Crisis Resolution, Primary Care etc.
- Must be an effective and responsible lone worker, capable of organising own workload.
This Crisis Practitioner job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.