Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Criminal Justice Liaison Practitioner to work full-time based in Swindon, Wiltshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse and be registered with the NMC or Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Criminal Justice Liaison Practitioner job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- To attend Courts and custody suites and provide mental health assessments, advice and identify robust care pathways, for individuals where a potential mental health need has been identified.
- To provide the decision makers in the Criminal Justice process with written information pertaining to the individual in a timely fashion to inform disposal of the case.
- Prepare comprehensive health and social circumstances reports where indicated in a specified time frame.
- To work closely and build links with all referring agencies within the custodial suites acting as a single point of contact for Health.
- To address the Court in person when necessary in order to advise the Court in the disposal, and care pathway of a particular case.
Requirements of the Criminal Justice Liaison Practitioner:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients
- Registered on the NMC or Social Work England
- Social Work or Nursing degree
- Qualified Social Worker or Registered Mental Health Nurse
This Criminal Justice Liaison Practitioner job is advertised by Lilly Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.