We are looking for a Band 6 RMN with community experience to work at the Adults CMHT in Selby, within Tees Esk & Wear NHS Foundation Trust.
ASAP start- for 6 months
37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00hrs.
The role has been described as follows: Care Co-ordinator so access to car and a car driver needed. You will be carrying a medium to large caseload
- Promotes and maintains safety, privacy and dignity of all patients in the delivery of patient centred care, recognising and respecting differences including spiritual and cultural beliefs
- Takes steps to obtain patient consent to care and treatment in accordance with the Mental Capacity Act, ensuring that patients who lack mental capacity remain at the centre of decision-making and are fully safeguarded.
- Acts, wherever applicable, in accordance with the Mental Health Act and associated policies and procedures.
- Responsible for recognising the potential for or signs of patient harm, abuse or neglect, including poor clinical practice, reporting all such concerns and taking all reasonable steps to protect the patient. Responsible for identifying and reporting concerns regarding the safeguarding of children who may be at risk.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest professional standards and attitudes towards the care of patients are maintained at all times and that care is delivered in accordance with evidence based practice by all members of the team. Patients have a range of mental health conditions, may demonstrate behaviours that challenge and may have difficult family situations of relevance.
- Provides clinical advice on complex issues to other members of the clinical team and staff from other disciplines.
Rate £24-£25 p/h