Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within a Support & Recovery Team based in Mitcham.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £28.53 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To work within the Trust's CPA/Care Management framework and the standards set out in the Adult Directorates Operational Policy for Community Mental Health Teams.
- The post holder as part of an integrated, multi-professional team will undertake the care co-ordinator role for a defined caseload of clients with severe and enduring mental health problems.
- The post holder will be expected to promote, by example and leadership, a high standard of patient care.
- The post holder will communicate and collaborate effectively with all agencies and agents involved in supporting adults with severe mental health problems.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.