Are you interested in a new Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse/Care Coordinator in an Adults CMHT to work 4 days per week in Accrington.
The pay rate for this full-time role is change per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. This will be 8am-6pm.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Must have business insurance on their car and be able to drive
- Familiar with ECR
- Good understanding of managing risks
- Able to work in a team and on their own
- Able to administrate depot and have a good understanding of medication
- Understanding of CPA process
- Ideally previous community experience
- Will be expected to manage a case load of around 12 AET clients and to support CMHT
- Understanding of community services required if not previously working within this setting before.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.