Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within a Recovery Wellbeing Team based in Basildon. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £24.94 - £25.55 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Undertaking assessment of risk and formulating care plans to manage and minimise risk.
- Planning, implementing and reviewing interventions designed to meet assessed needs.
- Providing advice and information to service users, their carers and their families in order to alleviate distress and work in partnership, as far as possible, with all the available support systems.
- Providing clear, accurate and concise documentation of the service users care as required by the Trusts Care Programme Approach (CPA) Policy.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Have experience in community mental health.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.