Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within an Early Intervention team based in Basildon.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.94 - £25.55 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The post holder will be responsible for providing high quality, effective care and management of the depot and clozapine clinic and the physical health checks.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Experience within community mental health
- Have good IT skills
- Be an excellent communicator and team player
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.