Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within a Primary Care Mental Health Team based in Uxbridge. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Community Psychiatric Nurse job is £24 - £26 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The service looks to embed the Integrated Care model and develop new ways of working to join up physical and mental health service provision in the Borough. You will be proficient in conducting initial mental health assessments, including risk assessment and providing follow up care for users of the service.
- You will manage a caseload of surgeries and develop a positive working relationship with colleagues in Primary care. While working as an integral part of the CCT you will also be an active member of the wider PCMHT.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.