Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in an Older Adults Team based in Epping. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.48 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Produce accurate and timely documentation, conduct and manage the maintenance of accurate and timely documentation / records on all service users in line with your professional code of conduct and Trust policy
- Oversee the conduct / contribute to the assessment process, as well as the observation and ongoing assessment, providing accurate and timely feedback
- Conduct risk assessment of the individual and of the potential hazards in the service users environment
- Attend multi-disciplinary meetings i.e. referral / review / business
- Lead, facilitate and support group work such as relaxation, health promotion, hearing voices, anger management, psycho education etc.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Experience of working with Mental health Service users who have complex needs.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.