Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse - Community MH Team to work in London.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £28.52 - £30.14 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As part of the role the post holder would have the opportunity to mentor and supervise nursing students in their relevant fields.
- The role would also include supporting operational functions within a depot clinic and possibly with the local well established Clozapine clinic.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.