Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within a Community Mental Health Team based in Essex. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £24.94 - £25.25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To be responsible as the Care Coordinator for the assessment and coordination of care needs, planning and implementation of evidence based care to a defined group of service users and their carers within a defined catchment area/locality.
- To provide professional advice and support to other agencies and members of the multidisciplinary team.
- To act as a role model and resource for junior/less experienced staff.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Have experience in community mental health.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.