Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work as a Care Co-Ordinator in Wallington.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £28.53 - £30.14 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To manage a recovery caseload of clients between experiencing severe and enduring mental disorder.
- The recovery support team provides a recovery service for those people with severe and enduring mental disorder between the ages of 17 and 75 years.
- The team is based in Jubilee House Centre in Wallington.
- The post holder will work within a multi disciplinary team comprising of Doctors, Psychologists, Social Workers, CPNs, OT, Support and Recovery Workers, Employment Specialists, a Team Manager and team administration staff.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.