Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within an Assertive Outreach Team in Rotherham. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.80 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. The service covers Mon - Fri 8.00am to 8.00pm and Sat-Sun 9:00am-5:00pm.
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning implementation and evaluation of the evidence based care required, including health promotion for a named service user/group.
- Responsible for the appropriate clinical risk assessment of service users contacting the "Out of Hours" service, providing an effective advice, guidance and decision making process culminating in the coordination of any reviewed plan of care.
- Responsible for the admission, case conference/reviews and discharge in collaboration with members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Responsible for participating in the development of the service, setting of quality standards, including the auditing, monitoring and reviewing in line with current clinical guidance practice and policy.
- Responsible for ensuring the postholder understands and meets their professional responsibilities under the child protection legislation.
- The post holder is responsible for ensuring that they clearly communicate with clients and carers, actively listen to establish an understanding of the needs of the service user and their carers.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.