Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within an Adults Recovery Team full-time based in Sheffield.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £28.53 - £30.14 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Acting as a Care Co-ordinator/Lead Professional
- Working within Care Programme Approach
- Comprehensive assessment of new referrals
- Carrying a varied caseload defined by need
- Contributing to a duty system on a rota basis
- Delivering supervision to more junior members of staff
- Contribute to Multidisciplinary service development
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.