Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within an Adults Community Mental Health Team based in Bradford. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £23.35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the CPN:
- Manage a caseload of client in the community
- Input data in the clinical information system
- Administering intra-musculr medication and monitoring treatment plans
- Work as part of duty service on the single point of access triaging referrals
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- 3 years experience as a RMN within the NHS
- Experience working within a community mental health team
- Current NMC registration
- Good understanding of complex mental health and social issues
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.