Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within an Adults Community Mental Health Team based in Harrogate.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Work with a case load of approx. 25 service users
- To manage a depot clinic and to give injections in the community.
- To work with core assessment, care plans CPA 's
- To keep up to date with NHS targets
- To keep professional progress notes, care plans
- To use collaboratively risk management plans
- To be familiar with social care needs and willingness to complete care act assessments, and seek placements where appropriate.
- To work with MHA and complete social circumstance reports, attend tribunals. To make appropriate referrals to community teams such as reablement, DHI.
- To be familiar with safeguarding policy and self-neglect.
- To work as part of a team, including the crisis team, and sycamore ward.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robery; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.