Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within an Adults Community Mental Health Team based in Leeds.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £22.16 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 4-month contract.
- You will be managing a small caseload of service users of working age supporting them in their homes and the community.
- Depending on your level of experience, you will undertake shared roles and responsibilities such as initial assessments, contributing to care co-ordination and duty team.
- You will have a positive attitude towards recovery and community care with a responsible and flexible approach.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.