Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time in Epsom. Mixed shift pattern including: 7am-7pm, 8am-8pm; 12pm-12am; 8pm-8am.
20:00-8.00 am. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £24.56 - £39.19 per hour depending on shift (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 4-month contract.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Risk assess and risk management knowledge and experience.
- Ideally have knowledge of OA and WAA mental health. Having CAMHS experience would be a bonus.
- Ability to competently complete holistic assessments of MH patients in A&E and on the medical wards.
- SystemOne experience
- Experience of working in Liaison Psychiatry. HTT and CMHRS experience also considered.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.