Are you interested in a new Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Didcot.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £25 to £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 month contract.
The shifts will be a combination of 9-5 and flexible working arrangements can be considered upon request.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Full drivers licence with access to a car for business use.
- Experience of working in community mental health settings with patients with severe and enduring mental illness.
- Excellent assessment case management and communication skills and able to work dynamically within a fast paced, challenging yet rewarding team undertaking holistic bio-psycho social care and providing interventions to a caseload of patient with Severe and Enduring Mental Health Needs.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.