Are you interested in a new Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Woking.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.94 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. The hours for this role would be 9-5, 37.5 per week.
- Able to order and safely administer medication including depot and Long Acting Injections and Clozapine.
- Able to offer New Patient Assessments, maintaining clear clinical records able to assess and manage risks,
- Able to support and fulfil role as Rapid Response Worker (Duty) including offering crisis assessments and interventions to clients known and unknown.
- Able to hold and manage a caseload of individuals with severe and enduring Mental Health Problems providing treatment within care pathways.,
- Able to communicate clearly verbally and in writing with colleagues and clients.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- SystmOne knowledge is desired
- Car Driver Essential
- Adult Mental Health Community Experience.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.