Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within an Early Intervention team based in Southall.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £23.56 - £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To be a core member of the team, using specialist health and recovery focused assessments.
- To provide a highly specialised range of clinical interventions relevant to the care group and have knowledge of evidence based models of practice.
- Care will be delivered under the Care Programme Approach and with support from colleagues. Taking on the role of care coordinator and working within the CPA policy delivering standards set out in the CPA policy.
- To manage a caseload of clients with complex health needs.
- To undertake assessments of individuals and their families in the designated care group with complex health presentations, including those service users presenting with higher levels of risk
- They will work alongside the service user to develop their care plan along the recovery principles.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.