Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Cambridge.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24-£32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The post involves working with children and young people in a range of settings.
- To provide brief clinical risk and mental health assessment, formulation and short-term contingency planning to children and young people presenting with mental health crisis.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.