Are you interested in a new Registered Mental Health Nurse role? Sanctuary Health is currently looking for 2x Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurses to work in Grays.
The pay rate for these full-time role is £25.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3 -month contracts. The hours include: Three shift patterns 08:00-16:00; 09:00-17:00- 12:00-20:00
- To act as the named care co-ordinator and manage the coordination of care needs.
- Planning and implementation of evidence based care to a defined group of service users with complex needs, history of disengagement, dual diagnosis and their carers, within a defined catchment area/locality.
- To provide professional advice and support to other agencies and members of the multidisciplinary team, and act up for Team Lead in their absence as appropriate.
- To act as a role model and resource for junior/less experienced staff.
- The post holder will work under the overall supervision of the Team Leader but is required to undertake the duties of the post without direct supervision. The post holder carries responsibility for the assessment and advising on the management of patients presenting to the Community Recovery and Well Being Team.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.