Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time in the West Midlands. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £24.61 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
- To provide single point of entry and first level gatekeeping into mental health services.
- To screen, triage and assess all referrals into the service and allocate to the most appropriate service to meet the needs of the service user
- To undertake telephone and or face to face comprehensive assessments of the health and social care needs of individuals who are referred to the service in addition to comprehensive risk assessments
- To co-ordinate assessment and prioritise appointments as directed. Following assessment to be responsible for developing and implementing management plans, follow up care, referrals and fast tracking of patients into specialist services
- To participate in the overall development of the service ensuring that the principles of Clinical Governance underpin all developments
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Recent UK nursing experience
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Darren Murphy; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.