Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work full-time in Fleet, Hampshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25 - £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- As post holder of this role you will be expected to assess and treat patients in the community within 0-1 week, 1-2 week and 3+ week waiting times.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Must be available to start ASAP
- Must have Community experience
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.